1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HB ... HB

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spnited, May 14, 2007.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

"Heartbreaker, love taker, Brubaker, run this prison like a man!"

[​IMG]

Happy birthday, HB! :)

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Happy birthday, ya old fart :D

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

who's hb?

4. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Happy birthday, young man.

- 30 -

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Hockeybeat

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i was kidding.

7. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

Have a very happy B-day, HB.

8. Old school greetings!

[​IMG]

Happy HB-day!

9. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you very much.

30. There are a lot of broke motherfuckers in Vegas today. Odds were that I wasn't gonna make it this far. Last I checked, the line was 500-1. I dropped a $20, figuring I was gonna cash in like a champ. And I did. Oh yeah. Who's better than me?
    Alright, that didn't happen. But if it did, it'd be sweet.

To be honest, I'm a little down about today. Officially, today, I'm too old for sportschick. :'( :( :eek:

It's been a big weekend for the 'Beat clan. Along with tonight's festivities, my sister was paroled graduated from St. John's yesterday. She'll be at the bash tonight. Saturday, Momsbeat, Popsbeat, Sistersbeat, met up with yours truly, my best friend, my cousin Billy, his wife--referenced in this thread:http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/40884/--and Billy's mom at one of Queens' finest Italian dining establishments. It was a good dinner. Stories being swapped, lots of laughs, loads of shit-talking. Good times. A few snippets:

10. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Happy Birthday!

I wish I was able to make it out tonight for the celebration.

11. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

A couple announcements:

My fiefdom to anyone who can bring me the delectable Sarah Chalke! Think about it...[​IMG]

I'm doing a better job of dealing with the NYC tourists. But Mike Jarvis? That mother...If he fucks himself with JDV's steroid-shriveled dick for the rest of his days, it's not enough of a punishment for what he did to St. John's.

Dudes, that was uncalled for. Funny as all hell, but uncalled for. I can pretty much assure SJers that Suzyn Waldman and George Steinbrenner won't be at the bash.

Thanks lads. And soon enough, Captain Jagr will hoist the Cup on Broadway...

12. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Thanks pal...

Draft saved Draft deleted