1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HB ... HB

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spnited, May 14, 2007.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

Now that it is after midnight and officially May 14 in New York, it is time for one more happy birthday thread.

There are a lot of things I could say about my friend (and fellow metslooserfanboy) Hockeybeat, not all of them flattering.
    But since this is the Big 3-0, I'll be nice and just say happy birthday, pal!

And, again, any SJ-NY/NJers who would like to lift a glass or three in HB's honor Monday night in Manhattan, PM me for details.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

HOCKEYBEAT.. happy birthday to one of my favorite board members! It's not your birthday here in Central time, yet, but since it's your birthday where you are, I think it's OK.

I hope your day is wonderful. Sounds like some people in the area have some good times planned in your honor.

3. HC

HC Well-Known Member

HB .. it's your birthday in my time zone. Have a great birthday, my honorary Canadian friend.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The tourists of New York wish you happy birthday.

5. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Happy birthday, HB.

Enjoy a cold beverage of your choosing, on the house.

[​IMG]

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Have a good one, buddy. Enjoy yourself. :)

7. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

That cracked me up.

Happy birthday dude! This guy wonders if he can hang out with you tonight:

[​IMG]

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

For your birthday shindig, HB, a special guest will be present:

[​IMG]

"HOCKEYBEAT IS IN GEORGE'S BOX AND HOCKEYBEAT IS COMING BACK! OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!"

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

HAHAHA that is awesome.

OF ALL THE DRAMATIC THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN HOCKEYBEAT CELEBRATING HIS 30TH BIRTHDAY...OH MY GOD!!!! HOCKEYBEAT IS STANDING ON TOP OF THE TABLE AND ANNOUNCING IT IS HIS 30TH BIRTHDAY!!!!

11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A TOAST AS DRAMATIC IN MY LIFE AS HOCKEYBEAT'S 30TH BIRTHDAY TOAST! THE CROWD IS ROARING, AND THERE COMES GEORGE STEINBRENNER!

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Happy birthday, HB.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted