1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hayden Fox - Coach

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jeff_Rake, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

One of my college friends was affectionately known as Dauber. At least that was pretty funny.

2. Yodel

Yodel Active Member

True, it was not as funny when he went pro, but the Monday Night episode was hilarious.

"Uh, Dan, did Coach Fox just throw his baby across the room?"

"I hope not, Al."

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Luther could get down on the banjo, but his fixation with his mother and that car was just weird.

4. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

I loved Coach, many a late nights were spent watching it on reruns.

5. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

Amen, Double J. My second favorite TV Kelly (behind Kelly Kapowski).

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Clare Carey had a memorable (and nude) appearance last season on "Weeds." Season 1, Episode 7.

7. Bear

Bear New Member

Coach, a selfish prick who always managed to learn his lesson at the end of the episode.

I did like the cabin in the country, though.

8. Dude

Dude Well-Known Member

Remember when Hayden gave his mentor Minnesota State's playbook for the last game of the regular season to help out? Well MSU won and went to a bowl game. But guess what! They were scheduled to play the team Hayden's mentor coached! They were like Texas Eastern or some made-up name. Oh the hijinx!

Well how did Hayden deal with that? He had Bo Whitley fake a back injury doing the limbo, but rush on to field on the last drive of the game and lead the Screaming Eagles to a game-winning touchdown.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

John Gutekunst woulda done it...

10. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

remember when Luther nailed Mrs Thorkleson - The Athletic Dept secratary

11. Unibomber

Unibomber Member

OH MY GOD -- Mister Putts! BEST EPISODE EVER!
    I also loved the Patriot Bowl episode where they lost something like 64-0. Or the one after Hayden went pro and they have to play some Buffalo in the playoffs. Luther gets free Buffalo Wings from a local bar, which are tainted and they all get sick as crap! CLASSIC STUFF!

12. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I think the team was West Texas State.....they used old Wisconsin-Minnesota footage for the game....

Draft saved Draft deleted