1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hawley and Woj

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Alma, Jul 10, 2020.

1. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

Suspended w/o pay. Score another one for the the faux outraged dipshit conservative.

2. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

She tweeted at Lindsey Graham today and I approve her message:

lakefront likes this.
  3. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

That's a total disgrace

Jerry-atric and HanSenSE like this.
  4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

She, too, should be suspended without pay from MSNBC. You can't publicly call somebody a piece of shit -- even if it's true and even if it's abbreviated -- without consequences. Be professional.
    Yes, Graham is worthy of contempt. He's a Trumpist, a bigot and a total hypocrite. He has more boys on the side than half the women on the Hollywood Walk of Fame under the age of 60. But as a former US Senator who lost a precious seat, cost the country and enriched herself in the process, she needs to STFU.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  5. superhater

superhater Member

Is Morey a Trump guy? Like I'd need any more reasons to loathe the Rockets...

6. RonClements

RonClements Well-Known Member

McCaskill wasn't a great Senator and is kind of a grandstander. That said, I voted for her in 2012 because I could not in good conscience vote for a moron like Todd Akin. Also, I love how McCaskill responded to Lindsey Graham.

lakefront likes this.
  7. tapintoamerica

I'd have loved it if it wasn't in a forum that Trumpists could exploit. Now Clay Trumpist and his klan will have something to discuss on Monday. Don't feed the people who are killing tens of thousands of people and who aspire to kill many more.

lakefront likes this.
  8. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

DINO. Democrat in name only.

I pretty much detested her and her voting record — but I voted for her against Hitler Youth Hawley. I’d have voted for a broke-dick dog before I voted for Hawley.

lakefront likes this.
  9. tapintoamerica

This is why Mizzou was a perfect SEC candidate. Even their state's nominal Democrats are worthless and hopeless and reduced to sniping on Twitter even after they get handed a professional lifeline. She may have handed Trumpists a very long rope/lifeline.

10. He is not.

PaperClip529 likes this.
  11. Fredrick

Fredrick Well-Known Member

Are you serious? Dan came out right away and said Pete was funny and should not be fired. I call fake news on you here. Then Dan went on the show and he and Pete had a funny apology bit as well. Geez.

12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Disagree completely.

He's not employed by the NBA.

Draft saved Draft deleted