1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you ever slept with a girl you met on the internet?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Almost_Famous, Jun 20, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

I've seen the Maestro's boobs.

They're real, and they're spectacular. :D

2. Almost_Famous

Almost_Famous Active Member

So it seems to be a viable dating tool. That's good.

And how you can be living in the 21st century, be single and under the age of 35 and not have a myspace account is beyond me. I rarely check my anymore, but if i were single, I'd be all over. It's really unhealthy for married people (or so i hear).

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Ummmm, maybe because the site is overrun by stupid teenagers posting all sorts of regrettable shit?

Go check out the myspace pages of some of the kids drafted early this year in the baseball draft. Stupid, stupid, stupid shit.

4. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Um, I live in the 21st century, single and don't need a My Space account. I have friends, and not the cyber "Hey, I'm a hot 17 year old (read: really, I'm 12) girl who has no inhibitions" kind.

5. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Taboo may not have been the right word, but people still give me strange looks when I say my wife and I met online. Looks that indicate, "Are you serious?"

6. KP

KP Active Member

The word I've heard to describe them was, Mickelson-like.

7. Almost_Famous

Almost_Famous Active Member

Myspace shouldn't be equated with 12 year olds. Look up your high school graduating class. I'd guess that 30% of your class is on there. ANd if you search your college and your year, you'll have tons of pages to sift through.

As i recall being single, there were 2 objectives: get ahead with the job, hook up with women. Myspace - believe it or not - can help in both.

8. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

30%? I'd say double that (depending on how rural an area you're from, and how long after spirited you graduated. ;))

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

About 1 percent of my high school class is on there . . . me. Nobody else is on there. Maybe I graduated to close behind spnited (NOT spirited).

One of my best girlfriends from college found me on there, however, and that fucking rocks. The boyfriend was nice and all, but finding my friend again made my year.

10. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

A_F's right.

I did a basic school search and within ten minutes, found out what around a dozen friends -- people I haven't talked to in years -- were up to.

For a first-time user, I came away extremely impressed.

11. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

It shouldn't be equated with underage kids hooking up with perverts, but it is. Look at the stories that have come out recently.

I don't need a fucking website to get ahead. I'll do it on my own, thanks much.

12. spnited

spnited Active Member

Buckshit, if you can't get the fucking name  right don't even attempt to  make the fucking  joke...asshole.

As to the original question....yup, every night.

Draft saved Draft deleted