1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you ever heard your woman pass gas? To the women: Why hide it?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, May 25, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No, this guy did it himself. On purpose

2. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Heard? No.

Unknowingly walk through a toxic cloud a few moments later? Yes.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

AMEN!

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I fart in your general direction.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Some of y'all's wives must be wearing ass-silencers.

I mean, you sleep in the same bed, right?

6. That's what I'm sayin', man ... it's weird.

7. Flash

Flash Guest

Farts happen. Especially in the privacy of my own home.

That said. I did not once fart in front of the last guy I dated. He must have been special.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

so you were behind him all the way? Good for you!

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

If we must talk about farting, I guess I can tell my best story.

Thursday night in college. Put the paper to bed and head to the local Irish tavern. Eleventy billion pitchers of Bass later, catch a cab home with my buddy. We get the brilliant idea to walk to White Castle.

We get a 30 pack of jalapeno cheese sliders and head back to my place, then polish them off with whatever off-brand ass beer I had in my fridge. No, I'm not exaggerating. He had 17, I ate 13.

Wake up in my recliner the next am with my girlfriend screaming at me that we had to go to class. We have lab that I fully intended to skip, but apparently we had something due. This part is, admittedly, hazy.

What isn't hazy is a half hour later when I'm sitting in the computer lab and have to rip ass. I'm still piss drunk, mind you, but I manage to slide into a corner and let one go without much audio. It did, however, smell something like a diseased, rotting yak carcass being aerosolized. I caught a whiff, felt a rumble in my stomach and bolted for the door.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, I once farted so terribly, I made myself vomit.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Just one?

11. I like how Zeke looks down his nose at the topic just before he sinks it to even deeper depths ...

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Oh. My. God. That's funny.

Draft saved Draft deleted