1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you ever heard your woman pass gas? To the women: Why hide it?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, May 25, 2007.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

You all are REALLY making me not want to EVER have kids.

2. Shit, you forget all about it once the kid arrives.

Like I said, I forgot all about the nine-months of hell. It's all-kid, all the time now.

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, well, it ain't nothing but fun after they're born.

My mom, a nurse, told me kidney stones and childbirth are the two most painful things going. I do not doubt her for a second.

Doc tells me he's doing an episiotomy - no way I spelled that right - because the tissue is tearing.
    "Uh, aren't you supposed to do that to prevent the tissue from tearing?"
    "I sort of missed on that. Don't worry. I'll make it nice and tight."

Fucking comedian. He's stuffing shit back in there and sewing away and just having a grand old time.
    We went elsewhere for No. 2.

4. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Ditto. No farting and no using the bathroom (if I can help it) if other women are in the restroom.

5. Moderator1

So what the hell do you do when you all go in there in groups? I always thought it was a massive pull my finger game.

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Oh.. that's a big no no..I will NOT use the bathroom if another woman is in the restroom. I don't like to do anything in a public restroom, but that's a BIG no-no.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

so then you'd be the wrong person for him to ask then

8. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Many gal's bathrooms have couches and such. We chat. We talk. We hold each other's bags. We offer support.
    :)

9. Moderator1

You play pull my finger and then, before you flush, holler "HEY COME GET A LOAD OF THIS ONE!"

Do not deny it. We have it on tape somewhere.

10. What's funny about southern girls is I always thought Scarlett's "case of the vapors" meant that she had to fart ... apparently I was wrong.

11. audreyld

audreyld Guest

I thought I was the only one with the public restroom issue. Glad to know I'm not alone.

12. KG

KG Active Member

Funny how the women's restroom can be such a social place, but it really is (when you go in there with friends that is).

Draft saved Draft deleted