1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you ever bought anything from an infomercial?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BigSleeper, Nov 27, 2007.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Buy your TV commercial/infomercial products here:
    http://www.seenontv.com/

2. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

They actually used to have a store in our local mall, the "As Seen On TV" store, where you could buy all of these items.

3. Jones

Jones Active Member

Why is the Flowbee guy wearing a tux to cut his hair?

Although admittedly, his hair looks rich and magnificent, so maybe the tux was called for.

4. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

No mention of the Bass-O-Matic yet.

Hmmmmmmmm ....

5. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

There was one of those in Manhattan, too, on Fifth Avenue near 36th or 37th.

The CVS drug store chain carries a lot of those products now, touting that you save shipping charges when you buy it from them. I'm waiting for them to get the Girls Gone Wild DVDs.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I bought the Time-Life 70's collection. It's not bad, it really did take me back to the days of Top 40, so many one-hit-wonders...

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I picked ups the Perfect Pushup over the weekend - a brilliant idea. I'm actually doing pushups again while watching TV. Pretty soon I'll be like Herschel Walker..without the multiple personalities.

Draft saved Draft deleted