1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you ever been THIS drunk?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by deskslave, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

There was a man sitting down at a bar when another man came in and sat beside him. The first man looked at the second, and said, "Do you want to hear something that's pretty neat?" The other guy said, "Sure, go ahead and tell me." Then the first guy said, "Well, if you jump off of a building, the air will catch you and throw you back up onto the building. The other guy didn't believe him, so they went up to the roof to see. The first guy jumped off of the building and fell a few feet, and then popped right back onto the roof. The other guy couldn't believe it and asked him to do it again. Again he jumped off of the building and popped right back up, and he said, "Now you try it." The first guy jumped off the building and fell all the way, hitting the ground hard. The guy walked back down from the roof to the bar and sat down. The bartender looked at him and said, "You know, you're a real ass when you're drunk, Superman."

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

Yes.

I may have told this story once on here, but anyway here goes.....

(non-amputation story)

Father's Day Eve-1999

Just got a brand new 1999 Mustang.

Me, 3 others in my car.....4 others in another car.

Go to a local club, and proceed to get hideously drunk.

Close the place down, and we were going to follow this other car to a party.

They take a different route, and somehow we get lost.

In my drunken state, I say to myself......"Hey, maybe they went back to the bar....."

So, we go back to the bar, even though the place had been closed down a good 1/2 hour.

Gravel at the end of the parking lot.

When I reach the end of the parking lot, I accidentally spin out.

In comes Mr. Officer, or as I remember calling him......not joking......"Mister Mister"

Let me preface this by saying at the time of my pending arrest, I am about 3 blocks from my apartment.

Officer says to me......"Have you been drinking tonight, Mr. Chef?"

Chef; "Yeah, I've had a little."

Ponch: "So, where are you on your way to?"

Chef: "I'm on my way to another party."

Yes.

I've been that drunk.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Classic, Chef. Classic.

4. what's the traditional father's day eve tipple?

5. Chef

Chef Active Member

tipple?

6. The Life Of Chef may soon be joining Crossed Giblets Of Death and The Adventures Of Mike at the SportsJournalists.com multiplex.

7. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Angola fell off a roof. Does that count?

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'll start binding my stories now.

9. Chef

Chef Active Member

Same here.

Self-amputations vs. Zach Morris and the lack of poon.

I think my movie would rake in the dough.

Though, would probably come in a distant second to the "Crossed Giblets of Death"

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

We could probably sell six or seven copies, easily.

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i busted my ankle one afternoon at 4 and started slamming large amounts of jager. didn't go to the hospital until 10 the next morning. does that count?

12. Chef

Chef Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted