1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have we reached the breaking point on Sulking Jay Cutler?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Uncle.Ruckus, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't know... I would think that even if they get off to that kind of start, they would be somewhat under the radar as long as the Packers aren't 4-4 or worse at the halfway mark. I don't think the real pressure would come until the last month of the season.

If I'm not mistaken, Cutler is 10-4 as a starter over the last two seasons... Not too shabby.

2. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

LOLZ.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-bradshaw-to-cutler-grow-up-young-man-20121007,0,4734350.story

Yeah, I'm sure Jay is dying to sit down for an interview with you, you brain-dead hick.

3. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

I typically like Bradshaw, but your sentiments pretty much summed up mine when I heard him say it. Picked up the remote and switched to CBS (which provided a painful listen to inarticulates Sharpe and Cowher).

Draft saved Draft deleted