1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have Mac. Need acounting software.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ADodgen, Jan 26, 2010.

1. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

wow, fewer than 20 posts and an attitude already. impressive.

2. McCrank

McCrank Member

I refuse to acknowledge any sort of hierarchy that prohibits me from slinging attitude if I want. Get your own goddamn beers, while we're at it.

In all seriousness, Numbers (Apple's answer to Excel within iWork) has a whole bunch of templates that may suit you. Also check out the Apple website for available downloads (business and finance is here: http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/business_finance/) to see if there's something that may help you.

I would imagine, if it's for your own personal use, Excel or Numbers would suffice. It may just take some trial and error.

3. ADodgen

ADodgen Member

I've downloaded Quickbooks for Mac and will try it out for the next thirty days. I think I need to prioritize my needs and will try most, if not all, of the suggestions you guys have offered.

Thanks!

4. LeoLeo

LeoLeo New Member

I recommend you to use an on line software with which you don't have any problem whether you've got a PC or a Mac.
    I have been using TioLive (http://www.tiolive.com) for months and I like the accounting part. It has got many functions and makes me save time.

5. derwood

derwood Active Member

I use www.freshbooks.com, it is an easy to use, web based solution (no install, no updates) and it is free if you have less than five clients otherwise it is 20 bucks a month (tax deductible).

6. ADodgen

ADodgen Member

This is new and different spam.

Draft saved Draft deleted