1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have I missed the Tom Cruise Scientology video thread?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Walter_Sobchak, Jan 16, 2008.

1. KG

KG Active Member

He really is a nutcase. Nothing surprises me anymore.

2. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Damn... the video's down already.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Defamer has it:

http://defamer.com/344987/the-tom-cruise-indoctrination-video-scientologists-dont-want-you-to-see

4. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

I'm sitting in my 2nd floor office of my new job in downtown Clearwater (I don't work in the newspaper biz) and I can see the Ft. Harrison Hotel -- the international headquarters for dipshits Scientologists.

I see these people walking around in their navy blue pants and white shirts and just want to shake them by the shoulders while yelling, "It's all a scam!!!"

Funny thing, I see some homeless people in downtown but I don't see a Scientology-run homeless shelter or soup kitchen. Why not? Hmmmmmmm

On the plus side, there are Kirstie Alley and Juliette Lewis sightings from time to time.

5. KG

KG Active Member

That's odd. According to Cruise they are the only ones who can fix the world's problems. Hell, it's why he can't go on vacation, he's too busy trying to fix things. Poor guy.

6. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Not sure why, but as looney tunes as Cruise comes off, the end of that video freaked me out the most.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I would like to know some examples of all this help that Mr. Cruise and friends are giving to people that only they can do.

8. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

They aren't really the homeless... they're just the 'spectators' that Tom Cruise wants 'out of the arena' for not doing as much as he does for the world...

After watching that video, all I can say is... WOW. The first red flag for any organized 'religion' is when its leaders take credit for good works instead of giving credit to the higher power... All Tom Cruise does in this video is talk about how great the Scientologists are and how they are the ones out to save the world...

According to TC, Scientologists are the ones people are turning to for help.... Really? I didn't know that.

Creepy. Scary.

9. Chef

Chef Active Member

He has lost his mind.

10. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

Hilarious. My favorite part is the 1 billion thing at the end.

11. His bat-shit crazy laugh is still creeping me out.

12. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

What a nutbag.

Draft saved Draft deleted