1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have I missed the Tom Cruise Scientology video thread?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Walter_Sobchak, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Walter_Sobchak

Walter_Sobchak Active Member

The afternoon drive guys on the local radio were playing clips from this video this afternoon. Apparently it's getting ripped down every site as fast as it's being put up... but What Would Tyler Durden Do? has it up, for now.

As if we needed any further proof that Cruise was totally fuckin loony...

http://www.wwtdd.com

2. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

Have you missed the thread? I would say you created it, therefore you didn't miss it. Time to stop being an ass and click on the link for some laughs...

3. Jeremy Goodwin

FYI, the video is now about 3/4 of the way down the page because a certain B. Renfro now has the top spot.

4. Seems only fitting that I click on the link and the first thing I see is Brad Renfro.

5. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

This guy's got to be about done as a movie star, doesn't he? I think he's just become another of those people who are too famous for too long, lose touch with reality, develop a god complex and just go batty (see Jackson, Michael).

6. Jeremy Goodwin

Wow. He says some pretty crazy stuff. Good call, Arnold, about losing touch of reality. Oh, and the Mission Impossible music in the background ads to the creepiness, IMO.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Dude, Brad Renfro has been done as a movie star for about 12 hours now. Oh, you meant Tom Cruise. Yeah, he has to be about done with how batshit crazy he is.

8. wedgewood

wedgewood Member

Christ, for as long as he rambled on, he doesn't really say anything. Anything of substance, anyway. Reminded me of his character in Magnolia ... but at least that guy had some semblance of a point. It was about getting laid. This? Got me. Manic depression, bipolar disorder or borderline personality, take your pick. Maybe all three wrapped into one.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Cruise is completely fucking crazy. I have no doubt he's been brainwashed b/c the cult believes he's the best person to spread the message.

Completely fucking crazy. And a horseshit actor to boot.

10. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

I love the story about how Katie Holmes was knocked up with the frozen sperm of L. Ron Hubbard.
    Cruise should have just come out of the closet four or five years ago...at least he would have a career now. He's just an annoying nutcase...seeing he's in a movie is enough to turn off most people.

11. Is Tom Cruise JDV?
    Scoreboard says ...

12. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

yeah, but word is he was great in the client

Draft saved Draft deleted