1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hate me later...another game

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, May 17, 2007.

1. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

That one was always elephant for me, though I thought it was ANSWER in big type.

You have to be clever and sport a healthy knowledge of internet memes (SNAAAAAAAAAAKE! IMA CHARGING MAH LAZER!) to do well on the first few goes. And even with all the answers, sometimes applying them is hard to do, especially on the timed ones.

2. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

The game Boots'd me.

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

56, help!

4. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I'm stuck on 24.. can't get a face to come up, can't get the words to come up in full so I can figure out what to do...

5. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Click on the V in lives on the bottom, Joe.

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Thanks Wicked... was just going to post I figured it out when you responded.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I really wish people would just mention what the question or answer choices are rather than numbers. It's not like we all memorized it,a nd I don't want to have to go through the whole thing every time someone asks a question.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I have tried this. Nothing. I just skip this one. And I skip the one with all the symbols...any help there?

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

IJAG, hold down the mouse button, then move over to the next dot on which you have to click. As long as you don't let go of the mouse button, it won't register as you having crossed over the green, blue, pink, etc.

And 56 is a repeat of (I think) 47, but no matter on which dot I click, it comes up wrong.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

On the symbols, it's top right.

I don't know why, I just clikcked on it and it worked...

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

56 is the one with the multi-colored dots, right? EArlier, there was one that said "REMEMBER" and then had "blue, red, blue, yellow" under it. THAT'S the order you click on the dots on the multicolored one.

12. pallister

pallister Guest

What part of the duck do I click on?

Draft saved Draft deleted