1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Harry Potter VII has a name

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Double J, Dec 21, 2006.

1. The new book already has an entry in Wikipedia. When the book comes out - I will have read it with 24 hours of its release.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Deathly_Hallows

2. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

As the son of a woman who works in a bookstore, I will probably have finished reading the book the day before it is officially released.

Shhhhhhhhh

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Good thing for you guys it's the No Idiots Allowed league, not the No Geeks Allowed league.

4. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Shouldn't you be out puchasing a pillow to cry into after I kick your ass this weekend?

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

For a guy who has never won piddly poo in the NIAFL--and, indeed, was one of just four teams to miss the playoffs in baseball this year--you sure do chirp a lot.

Anyway, yes, I bought the pillow. I overnighted it to you. You should get it by noon tomorrow.

6. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

I'm chirping only because it's you.

And you're going to get worked.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Please, Modaho. Do you realize the sigh of relief I breathed when I realized I'd face you? I'd much rather face you than Dooley for the second straight week.

You've never been this far before! You're going to choke! (what are: Two things BYH heard in his head during his first date with Mrs. BYH)

8. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Dude, you have five losses in the last seven weeks. You are, by definition, choking like a dog on a chicken bone. (what is: something else Mrs. BYH did as a pity service for BYH)

And, in case you really need reminding, I finished second in my initial NIAFL football experience. Not that that really matters.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm just softening you guys up for slaughter.

Metaphorically speaking, of course.

You finished second in the NIAFL football? My apologies. Let me update the standings.

NIAFL TITLES
    BYH 2
    Idaho 0

(this is a pretty good threadjack)

10. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

I'll update something for you, too, since you brought up the word 'softening'

BYH: 8 seconds
    Idaho: Your wife could only dream

11. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Harry Potter and BYH's Many Flavored Beans

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Harry Potter And The Real Sirer Of Idaho's Taters

Draft saved Draft deleted