1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Harry Potter 6 pushed back to Summer '09

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by schiezainc, Aug 14, 2008.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Cannot wait to see this movie. It's become a bonding staple for me and the Little Man. We don't dress up and we don't have any memorabilia from the movies/books, but for pure entertainment, this series gives us what we're looking for.

Two other things, though:
    1. The day I look to Hondo to provide movie recommendations is the day I propose to Rush Limbaugh.
    2. Little Man will actually try to make red lights turn green by pointing a pen at it and yelling "Expecto Patronum!"

2. AA, have you read this book? Do you know what's coming?

3. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Aww! I'm glad you're not raising a squib :D

4. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

That's a pretty bad spell choice to change the light ..... :D :D

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Oh yeah, I know exactly what's coming. So does Little Man.

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Well, sometimes he gets frustrated and tries Expelliarmus or, even worse, Ridikulus. ::)

7. Good. It's such a heart-wrenching scene in the book, I didn't know if it would shock Little Man.

8. Do you Avada Kadavra drivers who cut you off?

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I've thought about it, but that would make for some nasty wrecks and get some innocents involved. I prefer the Imperius Curse..."Move out of my way...and take your finger out of your nose!"

10. Or just a little Crucio, make them pay for what they did.

11. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

That, and the fact that the writers' strike delayed production on so many movies, Warner Brothers wasn't going to have a big "tentpole" production for this summer. Therefore, they pushed back Half-Blood Prince. It was a business decision, plain and simple.

12. I agree with everything you wrote. This sentence I'm 100 percent on.

Draft saved Draft deleted