1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Harold Reynolds Fired By ESPN

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Della9250, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The 'You're With Me Leather' girl wasn't an ESPN employee. For the most part, you can do what you want on your own time.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Psst. Joke.

3. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Understood -- although throwing a mid-level talent overboard while overlooking a "star" wouldn't surprise me. Shows that they are tough.

4. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Worth repeating.

5. Webster is right on here. Disney doesn't take this shit lightly, especially given the past of the place. It's an intesting atmosphere and HR, well, the department has its own issues ...

6. bd11

bd11 Member

My sources tell me this a 4 strikes and your out kind of situation.

7. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

So we're saying here that Harold committed back-to-back-to-back sexual harassments?

8. occasionally

occasionally Member

Or back-to-back-to-back-to-back, the last of which was a "walk-off."

9. Left_Coast

Left_Coast Active Member

Will there be a video?

10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

How is hugging someone "being at the wrong place at the wrong time?" A 42 year old in a large corporation should know that you do not make any physical contact with someone, especially if you are someone with a history of complaints against you. This is such a basic rule, congratulations are verbal, not physical.

11. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

I know I'm stunned that an athlete -- or former athlete -- might try to get a taste on the side. With the number of former jocks they have running around their shop, I'm surprised each doesn't have their own "PA" as part of their contract.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I love that site...

Draft saved Draft deleted