1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hardee's wants to kill us all

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TrooperBari, Oct 16, 2007.

1. The original design.

[​IMG]

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Needs more cheese.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Other than the handle, that might be easier to digest

4. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Not that I ever consume half the stuff in that damn thing, but the Hardee's guy in the article had a point. Is this any worse for you than the traditional country breakfast served at a place like Cracker Barrel? It's probably fewer calories/fat grams because Hardee's is limited to what they can get inside the tortilla.

5. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

Looks like something that's already been eaten once. :p

I hate eggs.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You might be right about cracker barrel, but at least if you order the country breakfast at a real place, it's made out of actual food.

You want to take some guesses at what they put in the "sausage gravy" at Hardee's?

It's all the fat and cholesterol without any nutritional value that's truly stunning.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Hardees needs to add jelly or apple butter, and wrap it in a big pancake and then it will have cracker barrelled.

8. Reminded me of that SNL skit where they had a taco, wrapped in a quesadilla, deep fried, and eventually it was wrapped in a chicago style pizza that was served in a bag filled with salsa.

Of course, who can forget Homer's favorite breakfast: a waffle wrapped around a stick of butter.

9. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Lay a buttered pancake on a plate.

Slather with "sausage gravy," which is the Hardees' euphemism for "artery glue."

Add a layer of cheese and heat to melt.

Lay the Tube o' Death burrito on top, roll up and eat.

Then die ... like Elvis, on the throne.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'd like your best dish, stuffed with your second best dish.

Very good sir: Lobster stuffed with tacos.

11. rallen13

rallen13 Member

Turducken deep fried!

Draft saved Draft deleted