1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'Happy with my foreskin'

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Good take by Esquire feature writer:

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/news/happy-with-my-foreskin?src=spr_FBPAGE&spr_id=1456_13846506

I'd wager my penis is cleaner than average because I'm mindful of its upkeep and rubbing soap on it feels amazing. Unlike the doorknobs of dead flesh wielded by so many of my American cousins, the head of my penis remains, almost forty years after its construction, spectacularly sensitive. I don't know what sex is like for circumcised men, but I know it's not as good as it is for me. They have rods; my full brothers and I have lightning rods.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Which Esquire writer is writing the story about why his asshole orgasms are like lightning storms -- so electric and intense -- because he has exercised his prostate through hearty doses of penetration for years.

3. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

The writer:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I once read a column about a circumcised man trying to re-grow his foreskin with weights and pulleys.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Good God.

Great writer, but I really hope he doesn't complain about the ridicule that comes his way after the latest "look at me" article.

And, I must say, I am very pleased with my "cut dick". Would not want the alternative.

6. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

Do we start three other threads for the other Esquire feature writers who wrote about their penis and their son's penis or just pretend this Esquire feature writer was alone on this and wrote it out of the blue, and, yuck, penis?

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I didn't see those. This was the one that was linked by Esquire on my Facebook feed. The magazine must have wanted to promote it.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

None of the other three are quite as "boastful" or worthy of ridicule as Jones'.

And, I'm sure any of them could have declined to participate in the "round table" if they had so chosen. This is Esquire trying to have their own unique take on the Royal birth, and it's ridiculous.

9. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Maybe that's why Jones never got very good at cunnilingus, he just had such an advantage in the intercourse game that he never developed the proverbial left-handed shot.

10. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Man, if you can't occasionally go left you're really going to have trouble opening up the lane.

11. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

So is this what the world has come to? Writing about our dicks as though every Tom, Dick and Harry would give a rats tail? Sounds like this writer needs new subject matter.

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

There cannot be a more ignorant sentence construction than, "I don't know what . . . . , but I know it's not . . . "

Draft saved Draft deleted