1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Valentines Day <3

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Feb 14, 2009.

1. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

But she'd be international to a non-American man. What do you think, IJAG? Latin?

2. I got an iPod Nano from my wife. I've always wanted an iPod.

Best. Gift. Ever.

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Got some chocolate-covered sunflower seeds from a local joint and a James Taylor CD.

Bought her a couple of new books she wanted.

We dropped the kid off at some friends' house, went to an early movie, then ate about five dozen oysters.

Stopped at the wine bar on the way home for a glass, and went straight to bed.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I could go for some Italian.

Who am I kidding. I'd take Canadian. :D

6. We're back, eh?
    [​IMG]

7. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I lucked out -- I got out of having to get the wife a Valentine's gift.
    This weekend - Friday night/Saturday we went to NYC for our first overnight trip since Baby E was born (grandma babysat) - to celebrate my milestone birthday next week. Had a nice night Friday - although our favorite place for dessert (Mozart's Cafe -- around Columbus and 70th) was closed down (so we wound up getting dessert at Sarabeth's on the Upper West Side). Saturday was a trip up the Empire State Building and then a matinee of The 39 Steps before coming home. This morning we took her mom out to a really nice brunch as a thank you for watching the baby overnight.

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I didn't even get a rock.

Draft saved Draft deleted