1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Valentines Day <3

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Feb 14, 2009.

1. PaperDoll

PaperDoll Well-Known Member

My long-distance Valentine called and woke me up just after midnight. Even though I had to leave for all-day track hell at 7 a.m. and didn't get to sleep 'til... too damn late, it was a pretty darn good gift. :-*

2. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Sitting in a Paradise Bakery right now trying to finish a story while the wife is home painting our kid's bedroom. The woman genuinely enjoys painting and I genuinely hate it with every fiber of my being, so we're both having a good VDay.

3. I just got back from a day of haircuts and mani/pedis with the other half. I also went to lunch.

4. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I'm working. I got a bouquet of flowers yesterday from my parents. I'm going to do my V-Day dinner tomorrow (the one I had planned today): steak, mashed potatoes with lots of gravy and green beans. Then I'm going to spend my Sunday holed up in my pjs watching chick flicks.

Yay for Singles Awareness Day!

5. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. :)

7. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

Happy Valentine's Day to all,

F*ck Valentine's Day for me.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Wow... older than LOU?

9. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

. . . but not beige-er, I hope.

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

And just when you thought it was safe to put away the wallet for a while . . .

March 8: International Women's Day.

Much bigger than Valentine's Day in much of the world (national holiday in about 30 countries). But most American women have never heard of it.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Hmmm...that's a nice combo with my birthday. Too bad I have no one to celebrate it with.

12. pallister

pallister Guest

Well, American women aren't international, they're American. Duh! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted