1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Valentines Day <3

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Feb 14, 2009.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Re: Happy Valentines Day

Total mancrush.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

come on now. how many times do i get a chance to hang out with an sjer in texas?

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Get your fantabulous girlfriend on here and you can hang out with one daily!

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

fine. i won't drive to austin after work tomorrow. oh, and sc, the girlfriend thinks we're all freaks. i've tried to mix worlds, but she won't.

5. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I scheduled a second date for tonight like a week ago. The girl texted me earlier and asked me if I just wanted to come over to her place and cook her dinner. I have no idea what to make, but I will pick up some flowers on the way over.

I loved the fact that she told me since it was only our second date that I didn't have to do anything for her. But I will anyway.

6. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

No chocolate, no plans and, as of 6:30 p.m., no surprises. Just a couple hours of interviews to transcribe and a freelance piece to finish.

I in no way wish it was Sunday ... this is the only thing I have that resembles free time.

7. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

My wife bought me a cute little (375 ml) bottle of Jameson's with a red ribbon. God I love her. I gave her an orchid (kind of a Valentines Day tradition) and wrote her a note that made her cry happy tears. We've still got it going 24 years later!

8. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Venereal Disease???
    How does that work?

9. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I'm lucky to have an awesome boyfriend who, when I say not to get me any Hallmark crap for V-Day, knows me well enough to know I'm not playing any stupid passive-aggressive games. And he loves me all the other days of the year, too. :)

10. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Dinner w myself, then some skate 2 w some of the crew then out to the bars... OR get this girl I dated all of last summer something and surprise her at work. Yeah, still something inside of reserved for her and hanging w her and my friends made whatever is inside just a little bit stronger. Bit I don't really care so prolly option A

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Hardy har har har. I'll bet you draw huge laughs with that every year when you make that joke.

12. pallister

pallister Guest

Proving once again she's the smart one in your relationship.

Draft saved Draft deleted