1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2014

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Nov 25, 2014.

1. sostartled

sostartled Member

Happy Thanksgiving, and may your Butterball be juicy and delicious. If you need tips on achieving said results, consult the West Wing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQsvcs9IB8A&app=desktop

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I'm a day late, but I'm truly thankful for all the normal things: health, family, etc. Believe me, I'm not taking that stuff for granted because I know how special it really is.

But one thing I'm especially thankful for this season is the opportunity I had over the past 15 months to command Soldiers in the 101st Airborne Division and prepare them for their next Rendezvous with Destiny. In my change of command speech, I thanked my former brigade and battalion commanders for allowing me that opportunity. I told COL Drew that if I got out of the Army tomorrow, I'd be able to say for the rest of my life that I was a company commander in the 101st Airborne Division, and that means a ton to me.

3. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving, tbf, and thanks for a job very well done!

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Since everyone has the good peeps covered- Happy Thanksgiving to all enemies and strangers!

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I guess that one goes out to oop? :)

Draft saved Draft deleted