1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Pete Weber Crotch Chop Day, everyone!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BitterYoungMatador2, Feb 26, 2019.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Eight years ago

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  2. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

3. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

"Who do you think you are? I am!"

Da Faq does that even mean?

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

I guess what everybody wants to know is where did I come up with 'Who do you think you are? I am!' Well, being caught up in the moment of throwing the strike and being as excited as I was, I had a kid rooting against me during the match, and he was doing it just loud enough for me to hear. And it kind of made me mad, and people know ... don't make me mad on TV, 'cause I'll just get better.

"But what I really wanted to say was 'Who do you think you are rooting against me? I'm the man of this tournament!' That's what I really wanted to say, but as everybody knows, it's 'Who do you think you are? I am!' ... which, it caught on! It's a worldwide catchphrase now.

5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Oh ... well that just makes him sound like an ass. Talking shit to a child heckler, that makes a nonsense scream even better

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Rumor has it there never was a kid.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Someone on PTI is monitoring this board. This story got air play after it appeared here.

Draft saved Draft deleted