1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy New Year to All

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Dec 31, 2006.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to with everyone a safe, fun, crazy, and wonderful New Year's Eve...hope 2007 brings you lots of happiness, love, laughter, and everything you wish for yourselves.

I know, that was really corny, but what the hell.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

Back at ya, 21.

Happy New Year.

3. casty33

casty33 Active Member

There's nothing wrong with being corny, 21. Let me join you in your wishes to everyone, even those who dislike me. And let me also add good health to the wishes

4. DocTalk

DocTalk Active Member

May all of you party hearty and healthy tonight so that I might have nothing to do in the morning. Me and the Maytag repairman together.

5. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Happy New Year, everybody ... and let's all make sure we're all safe and sound come 3 a.m. tonight.

6. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

I should arrive home from work around 10. My wife promises pork ribs will be waiting!

7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Still scrambling for some NYE plans ... could buy a last-second ticket to the Hurricanes game and bring in the new year there.

8. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

That's what I'd do. Hell, I'd even join you if I didn't live five or six states away and have to work until 6.

9. PaperDoll

PaperDoll Well-Known Member

Best wishes to all y'all in '07 from me and The Boy!

I hope the new year brings new inspiration, new jobs, new love (or maybe just better old love) to everyone.

By the way, we know two couples who have gotten engaged within the past 24 hours. I hope to read of more here soon! ;)

10. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

have a safe new years

11. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Happy New Years!!

I'd just like to add this observation. Sometimes Julia Roberts looks like Kimmie Gibbler.

Just had to get that off my chest.

Everyone get drunk.

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

[​IMG]

Sadly, I have to work tonight, so I won't get to indulge in any New Year's Eve shenanigans. But I still hope the rest of you have a wonderful New Year.

Draft saved Draft deleted