1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy National Freelancer's Day

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Nov 23, 2011.

1. OK - so National Freelancer's Day is only a holiday in the UK - doesn't matter. Post some links to freelancer work that is worth reading.

And hey America - the day before Thanksgiving is a great day for reading stuff. Why not a US National Freelancer's Day?
  2. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

EB, are you suggesting we make the day before Turkey Day National Freelancer's Day? Sounds good to me, but could we narrow the focus to "National Freelance Reporters, Photographers, and Editors Day," or just National Freelancers Day for any profession? Great idea though. I love it.
  3. I would be for any work done by a freelancer. Use the day to highlight the works of people who have talent but may not be working full time no matter what area - sports, science, business, photography - doesn't matter. A showcase day for freelancers - what's not to like?
  4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

To celebrate, we can bake cakes and then wait 6-8 weeks to be paid for them.
Draft saved Draft deleted