1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Halloween! (or, YAY FOR CANDY!!!!)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sostartled, Oct 31, 2015.

1. My wife made an Assassins Creed costume for my No. 2. It was really cool.

Last year, she made a Dr. Octopus costume for our youngest. This year he was a "soldier."

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Maybe they were really there to turn tricks?

3. albert77

albert77 Well-Known Member

The university in the town where I live has its natural science department out in the woods outside of town, and this year they put together a sort of "spooky hollow," that was actually pretty neat. My wife and I went with our daughter-in-law and our grands (a 2-year-old who I think got something out of it and a 2-month-old who slept the whole time we were there).

They had carnival games, a hay ride where a narrator told a kids story about a lonely outcast spider, one area with benches where someone was telling ghost stories, and the centerpiece of the thing, a spooky nature trail, where they had different stations set up to display a variety of Halloween-related stuff: spiders, snakes, skeletons and other creepy-crawlies. All for $8.

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

No chainsaws? What a letdown.

5. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

*** Pointing to the sky ***

You & Me, SF.

Draft saved Draft deleted