1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy fourth, down there!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Scratch that ... last year, a couple of the Pride paraders beat up some rednecks because they were carrying signs that said homosexuality is a sin.

That's Alberta!

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Welcome to Alberta?
    [​IMG]

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Don't you miss your Nova Scotia home? :)

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I keep thinking this thread reads "Happy fourth down," which would be ironic since y'all don't have any of those.

5. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

For all of you "eastern bums"/Ralph Klein who think that Alberta is nothing but rednecks.

http://www.argra.org/

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You should have said "OK, and I'll kick you in the balls just like the Revolutionaries did to the Redcoats all those years ago."

7. Flash

Flash Guest

Can't wait to go. Real men wearing skirts. ROWR!

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Dinner's in an hour... you left yet? I have peaches marinating in vodka with your name on it...

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Gives new meaning to "Ride'em Cowboys". :)

10. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I'm glad I'm working tonight for whatever pittance they give me. Don't want to be home when my redneck ass neighbor shoots off his gun into the air like he does every frickin fourth of July.

Someone also set off a row of Black Cats/Ladyfingers (Whatever you cant to call them) at midnight last night. I was also driving into work today when some assclown decided to set off some fireworks near the intersection I was parked at. Nearly had to change my shorts on that one.

Draft saved Draft deleted