1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Fat Tuesday

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I am giving up a person or two. Better than giving up sweets :D

2. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Starbucks. Not coffee, just Starbucks. I plan on mainlining Verona blend today, then going cold turkey tomorrow.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Oh, yeah? I have everything I buy online sent to her house. I can't wait for the Home Improvement Super Nintendo game I bought to get there. If she ever speaks to me again, I'll be surprised.

4. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Being Jewish I don't have to give up anything for lent.

What anti-smoking groups should do instead of promoting the great american smokeout is encourage people to give up smoking for lent. That way, if they can make it through lent, they won't need the smokes after lent.

5. Chef

Chef Active Member

My God.

If anyone knows mikey, next time you see him, just walk up to him with some assortment of sharp utensils, and proceed to chop off whatever cock and balls happen to be there, because this poor sombitch won't be using them anytime soon on anybody other than himself.

Draft saved Draft deleted