1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Easter!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by YGBFKM, Apr 3, 2010.

1. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Ya, it's not quite Sunday, but I could not wait to post this. Just too awesome in its awfulness.

2. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

You know what the Easter Bunny is doing the other 364 days of the year? Kicking ass.

The elevator scene at the 1:31 mark is glorious.

3. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Now time for the time-honored tradition of horrifiying little children by ripping the heads off of dozens of little marshmallow peeps.

4. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Saw this on Twitter:

@jesus: Don't call it a comeback.

5. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Come on, people! It's frikkin' Easter. Post on this thread, you leftist heathens.

7. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Cadbury Cream Eggs and Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs will be on sale tomorrow. yay.

And, a holiday special:

http://video.adultswim.com/robot-chicken/kill-bunny.html

8. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I found an awesome candy today I had never seen before: Reester Bunnies -- chocolate rabbits filled with peanut butter.

9. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

The Easter Bunny kicked his ass:

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

We attended a "contemporary" worship service this morning. Would it hurt them to work a traditional version of "Amazing Grace" or "Up From The Grave He Arose" into the setlist between songs written by the "Praise Leader" (aka the lead guitarist/vocalist)?

Also, I counted four men wearing shorts and flip-flops. While that's my normal attire from April-September, I was a little shocked by that. I wore a cotton/linen suit, sans tie. I was one of only three people wearing suit jackets/sport coats. As my wife said, it was one of the few times in my life I've been overdressed.

11. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I'd have no problem with a mass marshmallow peep suicide pact. Hate those little buggers.

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

How in the everloving fuck are we friends?

Draft saved Draft deleted