1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Easter

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Apr 5, 2007.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. John

John Well-Known Member

EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut (AP) - Police said they found a toy Easter bunny stuffed with marijuana after pulling over a man for running a red light.

The man had trouble finding his insurance documents Wednesday and asked to look for them in the back seat, police said.

When he stepped out of the car, the officer smelled marijuana and saw some on the floor, police said. The officer searched the car and saw the stuffed bunny, which held 16 small plastic bags of pot, police said.

The officer also found hundreds of empty baggies and a digital scale, police said.

Ian Lawrence, 25, was charged with possession of marijuana, operating a drug factory, possession with intent to sell within 1,500 feet (457 meters) of a school and motor vehicle charges.

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

4. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Happy Easter everyone!

I do miss coloring eggs. The smell of vinegar. Trying to use those wire dippers. Mixing of colors. Finding "hidden" eggs around the house months later.

5. Have a kid.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

She ain't sportschick....

7. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Funny stuff, people. Have a good one today!

8. Who the FUCK is gonna help me roll this big-ass stone back?

9. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

True story.

A priest I worked with when I was very involved in the Catholic Church walked into the room on the Wednesday of Holy Week and said to me, "Easter's been canceled."

(pause)

"They found the body."

It was not my first glimpse behind the curtain, but it was one of the most unexpected. Is there a more textbook example of irreverent humor? Irreverend, even?

More than two decades later, Easter has survived, but they canceled that priest's Holy Orders long ago. I don't know what he does for a living now.

10. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Oh, and Happy Easter.

11. EStreetJoe

To cover me for the rest of the year...
    [​IMG]

12. EStreetJoe

The Easter Bunny after he delivers all the Easter Eggs...
    [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted