1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday, Uma!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Idaho, Nov 26, 2007.

1. And that was 100 times more offensive than anything I've posted. :D

2. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

she's never been to mendocino (that I am aware of) but I'm hoping for a pleasent evening of gift giving nonetheless.

And, FWIW, yes. I posted a thread calling for an end to happy birthday threads. Half in jest, 75 percent serious. I then acknowledged it was posted in a moment of pointless aggrivation over eight threads on the front page, apologized, told people to carry on and went along with the gag by wishing my daughter, who is cuter than anyone else's daughter, a happy 7th B-Day.

That's how my mind works.

3. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

That's, like, 125 percent ...

Just trying to make you a smidgeon more contemporary.

Happy b-day Uma. I don't care what anyone else says -- You were fantastic in My Super Ex-Girlfriend.

4. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

I was going for the the extra 25 percent. THAT's how I roll.

And she sucked in that movie. Actually, that entire movie sucked. Other than Kill Bill, I relly think he cinematic highmark was as Poison Ivy in Batman, and that sucked.

But snuggling up to her body double when I come home from work helps me overlook her 'acting' career.

Draft saved Draft deleted