1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday, Tron!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Oh shit. I think IJAG went supernatural on me.

I don't think it's a coincidence that when I got up to fold a load of laundry, I had an incident. The load I folded had several of my kids' blankets in it and they stuck together, creating the mother of all static electricity shock potential.

When I pulled one of the blankets out, AS IF BY THE FORCE OF VOODOO OR SOMETHING, the tail of the blanket reared up and drilled me dead-on, like Luke Skywalker hitting the target at the Death Star dead-on.

Right in my balls.

I have flannel pajama pants on so it only served to accenuate the shock value. If any of you guys out there are tempted to think a static shock to your boys might be stimulating, think again, it sucks.

That blanket ... it's as if someone twisted it like a wet towel. I thought IJAG was from Cleveland not Port-au-Prince, I bow to her dead-to-me voodoo powers.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Tron always reminded me of Charlie Brown -- pining after the little red-headed girl as he does.

Happy Day, Tron!

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

He no longer pines, thank you very much.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

OK. Fantasizing.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Fair enough. :D

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You got him locked in the closet or something, IJAG?

Draft saved Draft deleted