1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday to five great Americans

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boots

boots New Member

Try harder doc. It's not working. The only blight is your stalking. It's not necessary and I'm through with the conversation. I'll be on the Mets board. I'm sure you'll stalk me over there.
    See ya.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

So I guess you won't be starting that poll? Coward.

3. boots

boots New Member

Damn. You didn't get the memo. I'm at the Mets board. Stalk me over there. And you can start your poll there too. See ya.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I'm not going to stalk you, Blarney. I wouldn't want to bogart your schtick. Besides, I have to meet Zeke at that rally.

5. boots

boots New Member

Yeah OK do what you must do. Don't forget your poll. See ya. Have fun. We love you.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Thought you had the last word, eh?

7. boots

boots New Member

zeke, our conversations with each other pretty much ended Friday afternoon. If you want to comment please feel free to do so. I really don't have anything that I care to talk with you about.

8. So you're telling Zeke you're not talking to him? Wouldn't it be better to, you know, not talk to him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.