1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday to five great Americans

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boots

boots New Member

Read my post right before yours. I think it will shed some light on things for you.

2. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

I didn't mean anything negative toward you, boots. I was simply saying, this thread seemingly has taken a turn for the worse. That's all.

3. boots

boots New Member

I think my post pretty much summed up everything. And if you think about what I'm saying, you'll see that I make a very valid point. The last two paragraphs are the key.

4. We can all read, boots. Stop telling us how to use the board and enjoy your virtual masturbation thread.

5. boots

boots New Member

If you can read, then what was the purpose of posting your post? Can you at least answer truthfully what you hoped to accomplish. I'm sure others would like to know where you were trying to go with such a vile statement that was uncalled for.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Boots, can you stay on topic? We're talking about Wilford Brimley's birthday.

7. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. boots

boots New Member

Stalking again? What's the goal now, to prove that I don't share a birthday with four other great Americans to name a few? Or perhaps its to start one of your patented verbal wars. I found you insulting on the Mets thread and now you're being insulting here.
    Call it a night. The Cubs won. You can celebrate. Haven't you helped lock enough threads today? When is enough enough with you?

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Which thread did I help lock? Refresh my memory. Oh, you mean the Martinsville thread where you were caught in another lie?

40) And finally, what does every locked thread on which you've posted have in common? You.

10. boots

boots New Member

No. I didn't lie on the martinsville thread. it shouldd've been locked because there was nothing more to be said about the situation.
    What you want to do is troll, pick fights with me, and hope that others join in so that threads can get locked. You love it because people fall into your little bs game.
    I just want to know why do you do it and does it give you pleasure?

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Yes. You did. And anyone who wishes to go see for themselves is free to do so.

And it doesn't give me pleasure. I'm just doing my part to get rid of you, because you're a blight on this board. If you think I'm the only one who feels that way, start a poll. The results may surprise you.

12. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

I love falling into Doc's little bs game.

Pretty soon, when our bull gets bigger, we'll have to play Doc's big bs game.

Either way is solid gold, bro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.