1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday Spnited!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hockeybeat, Sep 10, 2007.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

A book about Spnited (or JR)..
    [​IMG]

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

Nice Joe, one of my all-time favorite comedy routines.

Birthday bad news, however: despite being on-line at 9 a.m. sharp, got shut out of Bruce tickets at Meadowlands and MSG!

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Was in the system at 9 a.m. for MSG, asked for 1 floor seat (a General Admission) and was offered section 34, way back rear floor, threw it back hoping for something better, nothing better ever surfaced. Was offered 300s and 400s and threw those back as well - if I'm spending $100+ for a ticket it has to be a good ticket. Was only getting 200s for the Meadowlands and threw those back as well. So right now I'm shut out for MSG and the Meadowlands. It's time to start seeing if I can wheel and deal my extra Philly tickets for Meadowlands/MSG tickets. That's what happened online. On the phone I was through just before 9 a.m. was told it was a two-minute wait for an operator or I could switch over to the automated system. Figured I'd wait 2 minutes for an operator and just get tickets for all 4 shows from her. 20 minutes later I was still waiting for an operator and gave up waiting.

4. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I was on at nine and got shut out as well except for being offered singles in the 300s and 400s (fuck that). So did 5 other people I've talked to today. So, who actually got all those good tickets.

5. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Cool. Everyone can crash at my house near the mid-way point.

Draft saved Draft deleted