1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy birthday, lono

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Good Doctor, May 18, 2009.

1. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Can't say enough good things about lono or the strange woman lying in ponds distributing swords. Happy everything, always, and thank you, to infinity.

2. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

'Gola, Lono has women he goes to blues clubs with in Phoenix, women he goes to strip clubs with in Florida, and a woman he goes sailing with in the Chesapeake. When he wants to elevate the tone, he has a classics professor he has lunch with near here. I just don't see SLC fitting into the rotation . :D

(Same here.)

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'll be damned. I had no idea lono and waterytart were husband and wife.

Next thing you know, 21 will have a boyfriend on the board or something.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I swear to god I saw him in the SLC airport.

(Convince your man-pie to show up in West Texas after a Texas Speedway event and then we can meet. I'll even bring along the elusive future-Mrs.).

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Once again: Go find yourself.

6. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Happy birthday to a man whose posts are always full of good information, and devoid of douchebaggery.

Have a great one, lono.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, and there's this guy on the board that has a ketchup issue. Maybe you'll find that one out someday. Oh, and there's this pathetic dude with more than 40,0...o never mind.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

You're only at 39,590. :D :D :D

9. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

The new site is Facebook??

Happy Birthday lono. Enjoy.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No way that happens. Too much class for her to date the likes of our riff-raff.

11. lono

lono Active Member

Thanks one and all for the kind words and well wishes.

And 'Gola, it wasn't me in SLC. I would have loved to see you and the future-Mrs. 'Gola, but I haven't been west of the Mississippi so far this year. That will change next month.

Dools: As far as getting my present? No worries there:

[​IMG]

12. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Happy birthday lono!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eat cake and drink something alcoholic.

Draft saved Draft deleted