1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy birthday Junkie! (Or: Post soon, for this thread shall disappear shortly)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Apr 2, 2009.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's right, SJ's master eraser (eraser) turned 29 for the 15th straight year Wednesday. (Pardon the tardiness, but my computer has been on the fritz)

What do we get a guy who already has what so many of us cannot hope to obtain? [/extreme inside joke] How about a party with all his favorite rock stars?

This guy could not get here fast enough...

[​IMG]

...and is now just so tuckered out all he can do is writhe helplessly on the floor.

[​IMG]

This guy came, too, to not only pay Junkie his mullet down but also to thank Junkie for always declaring to his ex-girlfriends and ex-wife THAT NONE OF HIS RECORDS WILL EVER LEAVE HIS HOUSE!!!

[​IMG]

These guys are all going to come to the party, but one at a time since none of them can stand to be in the same room together. Also, Jonathan Cain can't believe you're 43. He remembers when you were JUST A KID!!!!

[​IMG]

Junkie, make sure to say hi to Ann, because she took out A LOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN to come here!

[​IMG]

Mike Reno is here too, but only b/c we told him he was performing at the opening of the "Almost Paradise Buffet."

[​IMG]

These guys brought their groupies, even though you'd probably rather fuck their moms:

[​IMG]

Look who interrupted his pick-up game with Boomer Esiason and drove drunk all the way from Chicago just to wish you a happy birthday!

[​IMG]

SHIT!!! MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T STARE AT THIS!!!!

[​IMG]

Mick Jones is here and has a present for you...the lead singer gig for Foreigner!!

[​IMG]

And here's the old lead singer of Foreigner...however, the days when he was cool and all about scoring with chicks? That was yesterday. Now he wants you to listen to his new song, about Jesus.

[​IMG]

"Here's a check for $100, Junkie...but remember: Money changes everything."

[​IMG]

"We hear we're your favorite metal band. And we're so much better than Pink Floyd."

[​IMG]

Oh shit I think the fun is going to end soon...look who just came back from visiting his grandparents in Oklahoma. And he's twirling a gun!

[​IMG]

"Hey guys we've got our own song called Desert Moon to perform. Got a few minutes? And enough room for a pyrotechnic show?"

[​IMG]

*what transpires next...*

[​IMG]

"FUCK ALL YOU ASSHOLES I'LL CLOSE THIS FUCKER OUT, AS LONG AS I HAVEN'T CLOSED OUT A PARTY THE LAST TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!! I CAN'T BREATHE THRU MY NOSE!!!"

[​IMG]

"FUCK YOU REN MCCORMACK!!! LET'S DANCE!!!!"

[​IMG]

Anyway, happy birthday to one of the real good ones here. Hope it was a good one, Junkie. You really are a friend of mine.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. [​IMG]

Hello. And Happy Birthday!

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

FUCK!!!!! HOW COULD I FORGET THAT?!?!

Fail. Super-sized fail.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

You are the biggest dork.

Happy Birthday, Junk!!!

5. Re: Happy birthday Junkie! (Or: Post soon, for this thread shall disappear short

Nobody I'd rather spar with.
    Happy happy, junkman.

[​IMG]

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday to one of the SportsJournalists.com good guys even though we sit on opposite sides of the aisle on a number of items. :)

7. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Happy b'day!

(And Beej, when did Mike Reno morph into Brutus Beefcake.)

8. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Happy birthday!

9. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

OK, never let it be said that I can't let political/springsteen spats go to wish someone Happy Birthday. So have a great one Junkie. And don't forget the cake!

[​IMG]

10. spnited

spnited Active Member

I usually avoid these Happy Birthday threads but I gotta extend some wishes to the biggest pain in the ass but good guy on this board.
    Hope you learn to hit a golf ball as well as you claim to hit a baseball [/crossthread].

11. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday!

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday to

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Forever a newbie!

Draft saved Draft deleted