1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday IJAG & KP!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Diabeetus, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

It's morning, Jagger. Happy friggin' birthday.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Thanks to all the well-wishes from everyone but Diabeetus. Funny thing is, I threatened BYH and Zeke and 2much and sc last night, figuring they were the most likely candidates. But I woke up this morning and as I logged on, I was like "God, I hope Diabeetus didn't do it!"

You sick bastard.

Happy birthday to KP, someone whom I mistakenly was thinking was KG until someone started talking about how you were a guy. :D So happy birthday to him.

Also, there's another person on this board who is also celebrating today, but he/she has REALLY double threatened me not to use his/her name. So happy birthday to my birthmate (even though he/she is 9 years older).

3. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

I knew nothing of said threats. I mean, who doesn't enjoy a good birthday thread with pictures? :D

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

There are good pictures. This might be the best bday thread ever, eye-candy wise, I've ever had!

So thanks for that, and for starting it off with a bang. But once we're done posting pics of hot guys (or girls for KP) then I wish it would die a quick, merciful death. Once you get this old, you don't want to be constantly reminded of it. :)

5. Finish these and I'll shout for three more.

[​IMG]

Happy happies to KP, and to my favorite board crush.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Happy birthday from Canuckistan.

And as a token of our love, we're sending you a copy of the award-winning biography of your farmous and long dead relative, notorious drunk and first PM of Canada, Sir John A. :

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Happy birthday KP!

8. happy day to both

9. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Pedro Feliz Cumpleanos vosotros dos

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IJAG!!!!