1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy birthday, HC!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, May 11, 2008.

1. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

As others have said, a happy birthday to you, HC. I wish I could serenade you with a rousing rendition of "It's your birthday," alas I don't have your pipes.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Happy Birthday to one of the most kick-ass chicks I've ever met, this board or off. A fellow redhead (well I am sometimes!), as vibrant as they come, and willing, nay EAGER, to tell JR where he can go.

Love you. Live it up, girl!

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

And as proof that I'm not always a grumpy old bastard, I made her a kickass brunch: calabrese sausage, the best damn hash browns ever and a frittata with asiago cheese.

4. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Happy birthday, HC! I still want to hear some of your performances!

5. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Happy Birthday, HC!

We gotta set up that dream of yours to check somebody into the hockey boards. :)

6. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Happy Birthday! I wish you a peaceful, relaxing day doing whatever you want and JR doing your bidding. :)

7. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Thanks, all. It's been a great birthday. JR's breakfast was ultimate, my gifts were great, I took the day off from my church gig and slept in and JR is out right now buying wine to have with the steak dinner he's making me. All in all, a very succesful birthday. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted