1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday, Harry!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by pressboxer, Jul 31, 2007.

1. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

Everybody's favorite wizard allegedly turns 27 today. After everything he went through in his youth, here's hoping the last nine years have been easier to deal with.

I understand he and the little redhead he wound up marrying have two toddlers now, but they may not be out of the baby business just yet.

Oh, come on. It's been more than a week since anybody started a new HP thread!

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Don't they have three little ones? The last one was 11 in the epilogue (I'm going to go shoot myself now).

3. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

I thought the third one was still too young to attend Hogwarts, hence two on the ground now and another in the offing.

4. sportschick

I could totally be wrong, but I thought the epilogue was his first trip on the train, making him 11 and it was 19 years later, so he'd exist.

We both may need to shoot ourselves though.

5. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

pressboxer is right -- Albus, their first-year (poor kid) is the middle child. Lily is the youngest and since she's 9 years old in 2017, she might well be a twinkle in parents' eyes, but definitely not out of the womb yet. :)

6. sportschick

Aright. I breezed through that the night it came out and I haven't finished rereading it.

I remain slightly embarrassed though.

7. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Damn, I was prepared to tell Happy Birthday to HejiraHenry. Wrong thread. Oh well. :(

Draft saved Draft deleted