1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy birthday, Flying Headbutt!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BYH

BYH Active Member

It was briefly mentioned in the happy birthday writing irish thread, but our noble S&N moderator deserves his own thread. Happy birthday to a great Baltimore tour guide, the only person on the board with whom I'll ever see an SR-71 concert and a good friend who has probably saved my ass from banning more times than he cares to count.

Oh, and you're old, but still not old enough to rememebr the 1985 World Series. Bastard. :D

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

BYH, You are clueless. It's FHB who always calls for you to be banned and then it's Moddy who steps in and says we should give you another chance. You never know who your friends are!

Happy birthday, FHB!

3. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Happy birthday to a dude who answers PMs with something other than "leave me the hell alone."

(OK, that's just about everyone, but still . . . .)

4. The Big Ragu

I think it's just you, Piotr. He always tells me to leave him the hell alone. Happy birthday anyhow, big guy!

5. The Big Ragu

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Funny. He tells me it's always you and Moddy calling for me to be banned and that he's only able to save my ass by agreeing to buy you guys dinner at that great Italian joint in Baltimore. He says he's up to $45,000 worth of free dinners. So don't tell me I don't know who my friends are!!!!

7. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Hope you have a great birthday Flying Headbutt!

It was great to meet you in person before the infamous Caps game (the one where the hot chick felt up hockeybeat because he had on the Adam Graves sweater and the provably, demonstrably hot dude helped me up).

Hope your birthday has a lot of great memories (and no embarrassing moments like me falling backward in my chair)!

8. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Happy birthday, FH!

9. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Ledo Pizza and Rod Langway jerseys for everyone on this day! Happy birthday, FH!

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday from the entire Evil Hots organization, to one of the SJ greats. 8)

[​IMG]

11. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Happy Birthday! May the O's not totally suck this year. :)

12. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Happy birthday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.