1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday Doc

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Aug 9, 2006.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Hey, I think that's how we met... ;)

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I think you have entirely too much time on your hands if you know approximately what page we met on... :p

3. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Or maybe he just really likes Doc. Might give you a run for your money.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

He would lose. I'm pretty possessive of Doc...rightfully so.

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Good. I wouldn't want to beat you up. You're too nice.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

On the night of the fight you may feel a slight sting. That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

This sucks. .My potentially drunk thread alert was baffled by my inability to drink mango rum anymore (it's all I have in the house). I made some mango tea and it just makes me sick to my stomach. Grrrrrrrr.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Well, look on the bright side. It's only my birthday for another 30 minutes.

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

What.. so you can be old with no reason to celebrate? :p :-*

10. Flash

Flash Guest

Mmmmmmm, wine. It's good for what ails me and right now, that's a monster-sized bruise on my shin that is starting to turn a lovely shade of yellow. Like I said, there isn't enough Aleve in the world.

11. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

I think, in fairness, this thread should now be called "RIP: Doc's Birthday."

12. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Mmmm, I love me some mangos. Once in a while, I drive down to Chicago to pick up some mangos from Devon Avenue, which is a Indian/Pakistani populated area of Chicago. I don't know what they say half the time, but they got some good mangos.

Draft saved Draft deleted