1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday, Chuck Taylor!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RokSki, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Happy B-day.

But why the hell do your shoes cost $46 these days!?!

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

This got me thinking... about the stuff I did with my free time when I was 18. There was no internet, but I was never at home. Too much to see and do. Plus, my parents were at home. I wonder, if I was 18 today would I be sucked into a site like this, or would I be out doing the stupid things I was doing when I was 18. 18 is old enough to get a fake ID and live a little. Happy Birthday Chuck... But why are you here?

3. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Thanks spnited, I'll do my best :D

DW, I'll say this. If I can have buckweaver sit next to me during the game, I'm all in. But buck better be ready for a whole bunch of questions :D

4. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Happy Birthday kid.

5. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Happy Birthday, Chuck. I hope it's a great one.

6. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Im workin' on a paper right now(due tomorrow). But tomorrow night is gonna' be crazy. I've been workin' a lot the past couple of weeks and I'm gonna take a night off tomorrow. My cell is already goin off right now with "Happy birthday, i'm buyin' you cigarettes, we gotta party tomorrow" messages. Thank god I don't have a myspace :D

7. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Happy Birthday homey!

8. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

[​IMG]

Time to take Chuck to a strip club!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and happy birthday!

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

Don't try too hard or grow up too much, Chuck.
    18 is the perfect age to be old enough to know better and young enough to say fuck it, I don't care.
    Nothing in your life will be as much fun as the next 3 years...it does not get better than ages 18 to 21.

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I didn't mean tonight... I meant in general... And don't buy cigarettes. They are dumb. And you can't get hooked if you never even try it once.

Pope, that picture is ridiculous. It isn't Barnes and Kondracke. It's that the stripper has the legs of a 50-year-old man.

11. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Spnited, you mean 91-94 isn't what they say it is? Parties, women and booze?

12. spnited

spnited Active Member

Sorry, Ragu. I'm an older than 50 man and I have better legs than that!

Draft saved Draft deleted