1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday, 21!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Oct 19, 2006.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

When you say skinny jeans do you mean the awful ones that have the waist somewhere south of where your pubic hair starts? Most people have no business wearing those, even if it was a good look.

2. casty33

casty33 Active Member

Wait a minute. My 60th birthday was Oct. 2. How come we don't know which birthday this is for 21?

Seriously, though, to one of the more thoughtful and erudite posters on this board, happy birthday. Libras unite.

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Why did we not have a Happy Birthday Casty thread?? Did I miss it? Your bday is far more impressive than mine--it's only my 44th. Happy Birthday, Casty!

As for the jeans, if you can look good in skinny jeans past the age of 40, you buy every single pair you can find. 8)

4. This one took an odd turn.
    I expect the imminent arrival of flying monkeys any moment now.

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

If this is a wicked witch joke, we are not amused. :mad:

6. Never.
    Ever.
    Ever.
    Defyyyyyying gravity!

7. ink-stained wretch

ink-stained wretch Active Member

Back of the closet lays a pair of 32 waist Cant Bust'em jeans, circa 1971. Plan to wear them one last time in a year-and-a-half when I catch up with Casty.

Then they're all yours, 21. Little tuck here, a nip there, and they should match those 4-inch rhinestone stilettos of yours.

Happy b'day.

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Rhinestones? RHINESTONES?!

Hmph. Dead to me.

Okay then. Saw it twice. Real and spectacular (no rhinestones, that's for damn sure). But no one looks good in green.

9. I hope you're happy...

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Even better, I'm pop-u-lar!

(Now you're turning green...I knew this would not go well.)

11. Hey,
    If you want to find me,
    look to the western sky...

Draft saved Draft deleted