1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday, 21!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Oct 19, 2006.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I think that is illegal in 18 states, but I'll think about it.

Thanks to all. Best present (so far!) arrived today--this exquisite couture tshirt:
    [​IMG]

Anyone else have one? Mine was a gift, but I think they're pretty inexpensive, and very very cool.

2. When does the "Ask Drunk Birthday Girl 21" thread start?

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Where was baby LaRussa when that pciture was taken?

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Not soon enough

5. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Happy Birthday!

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

It's either a Drunk 21 thread, or a major rant against jeans manufacturers, those greedy dickhead bastards, for whom it's not enough to have charged $370 for a pair of ripped up jeans, but NOW have gone and changed the style completely, so we all have go buy very skinny straight-leg jeans, which look so fucking great, but render the rest of the closet completely useless.

So I was out buying a half dozen pairs of skinny straight jeans, so when I see Boom next week, he can say 'Wear that little black dress.' Sigh.

I'm sorry. What did you want to ask?

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Just say no to trends in jeans.
    Classic Levis are always the way to go for men and women.

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Agree completely. Six days a week, I wear old Levis that fit like skin, soft as kleenex, with a Hanes' boys beater, $4.99 each. But even Levis has betrayed us--go to their website, it's all about skinny jeans. Even for men.

9. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Did I just fucking land in the Twilight Zone?

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I promise you, even in the Twilight Zone they're wearing skinny straight jeans.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Can we go back to the "Ask drunk 21" thread? Skinny straight jeans aint happenin on this body anytime, well, ever...

Draft saved Draft deleted