1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy anniversary, Quentin Tarantino

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MisterCreosote, Nov 20, 2012.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

$15.

Pass.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I saw Reservoir Dogs in the theater when I was in college. A friend took me to it, I knew nothing about it other than that Keitel and Chris Penn were in it. One of my favorite trips to the movies of my lifetime. Going in with no expectations and seeing one of my favorite films of all-time was just incredible.

3. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

It's a shame that this won't include Django Unchained. It's the only movie I've considered seeing on Christmas.

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Good call. Forgot that was a Christmas release. That's what I'll be doing as well.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Interesting that True Romance is included in the set and Natural Born Killers is not... I know Tarantino was happy with True Romance and was not with NBK, but he didn't direct either film... I'm more surprised that True Romance is included than I am that NBK is not in the set.

6. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

He also wrote from Dusk Til Dawn, which is awesome! Surprised that's not in there as well if True Romance is.

Draft saved Draft deleted