1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy 50th birthday, Cameron Frye!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jul 2, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

This guy was 30 when he essayed (always love that term) the loyal but unhappy Cameron Frye.

Happy birthday Alan Ruck!

[​IMG]

I wonder if he married the first girl he had sex with, and if she respects him.

2. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

Call him Sir, God dammit!

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

You be out in front with her! I wanna have a few words with you!

On second thought, I don't have time to talk to you. We'll get together soon and have lunch.

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

I wonder if the look on the bastard's face was worth it when he realized that Cameron had killed the car. He loved that car more than life itself.

Ah well. A man with priorities so far out of whack didn't deserve such a fine automobile.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

In quasi-seriousness, that's a pretty dark plot line and I always wondered how poor Cameron turned out.

I get a feeling the next day would have been spent preparing for his funeral.

6. Mutah

Mutah Member

When Cameron was in Egypt's land... let my Cameron... gooooooo.

Saw FBDO on broadcast yesterday, which is a travesty, and stuck around for that part only. And it was cut (apparently, a time thing). Fuckabuncha over the air networks.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

And yet somehow I don't believe anybody would have been repainting water towers calling for anyone to "Save Cameron."

[​IMG]

Which always puzzled me -- he was best friends with the most popular guy in school, if not the entire town, yet he was a nobody. How is that even possible?

8. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I'm surprised no one's cast Cusack in a teen role lately. It's been a while. I mean, he's only 40.

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

Hard to believe that in "Sixteeen Candles" he was one of Anthony Michael Hall's followers and an even bigger geek than Farmer Ted.

10. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I'd rather date him than Ferris.

11. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

You'd better mind your p's and q's, buster!

12. Cameron Frye

Cameron Frye Member

:'(      I just wanted to see what it would look like.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted