1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy 40th birthday to SJ's favorite 6

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MisterCreosote, Dec 19, 2012.

1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Speak for yourself.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I'd be on her 6.

4. Yes, she's lovely-looking, and yes, I would. I'm not saying anything contrary to that when I make this statement:

She's really only 40? I could have sworn she would have been older. Feels like she's been around forever.

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

If she's 40, that means she was the same age as her Who's The Boss character. That's odd.

Also, I saw her quite a bit over three days at an All-Star Game. It's difficult to get a picture of her showing that much skin and no tattoos.

6. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

You have to keep in mind how young she was when the show started. They can't cast 20-year-olds to play preteens.

Also, she remains my dream woman.

7. shockey

shockey Active Member

mrs. shockey has always given me credit for having a fine eye of young talent ever since 'who's the boss?' hit the air and i told her, in a non-scuzzy way, how gorgeous milano would be as an adult. of course there was no way to know if her appearance from the neck down would be as striking. turns out she was the entire package. a shame she's too old for the three stooges. (as if they'd have a shot, right?)... hey, why not/ they love baseball, too. ;)

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I don't like Creosote speaking on behalf of all of us.

My favorite 6 will always be the Original 6:

[​IMG]

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

She's not bad for a chubby, tatted woman in her middle age.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

She's definitely 40... There was a stretch a couple years ago where they sent out a release about her that was trying to cut a couple years off her age, but I worshipped Milano as a pre-teen and she was almost a year older than I am.

I had two posters of her on my wall when I was 11-12. One of them was from the movie Commando and apparently is some kind of huge collector's item today...

11. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Would.

12. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Proud to say this was in my room as a child into college years:

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted