1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy 10th anniversary, Greatest Fanboy Board Post Ever

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by mb, Dec 3, 2009.

1. mb

mb Active Member

http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39428

Texas Football Fan's Diary
    A chronology of events for Saturday, December 4, 1999, and the early morning hours of Sunday, December 5, 1999

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

If it's not by Bandwagon Boy, it's not even in the top 10.

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Is this real?

I clicked the link. It is amazing, but worthless without pictures. Actually, it would make a hell of a movie.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I just like the line: "I distribute the 11 beers in my pants to the cheering masses."

5. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

I just can't help myself:

Woe this is the big story that everone is talking about! Just like I perdicted Norta Dame is gone to FINELY fire the big fat foole Charly Wise! FINELY!! YAHOOOOOOO!!!

So now everone is talking about the big news of foot ball WHO IS THE NEW COACH TO BRING NORTA DAME BACK FROM BEING CRAPPY LOOSERS WHO SUCK BACK TO BEING CHAMPS OF ALL!!! WHO!!

Who will it be! Irving Myers from Florda State! Or Bill Stupeds from Kanssass! Or Bouden from that colledge! Or do we go to the PROSE and get a genious! BILL BELLYSHACK!! We might give him a job at Norta Dame think about it! His cheating wouldent be illeagel in colledge foot ball so its okay! And it would help Norta Dame so that makes it GOOD! He has all kind of awesome tricks exscpet for when he tryed that DUMB STUPID play to loose to Colts! HAHHAHAH AWESOEM!!

Hey speaking of Colts why dont we hire up Payton Manning to be coach! He would RULE so bad! He could play quaterback and allso be the coach that would RULE no one ever even thought of that beffore exscept ME I envented the whole idear! HIRE PAYTON MANNING NOW OR ELTSE YOU ALL FOOLES!!

And dont forget Brent Faver! He allways retires so next time just hire him to be coach of Norta Dame! Then when he un-retirres he would play for US! What a awesome idear I am so full of them you wouldent belief it!

SO BELYCHACK PAYTON OR BRENT FAVER WHITCH IS IT!! WHiTCH!!! No one can wait to find out! Everone is talking about it so much its craszy yo! CRASZY!!!

As you may guess, I support the Faver idea.

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Man, zag's really getting carried away.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

When he's talking about "distributing the 11 beers in my pants" I'm assuming they are pre-consumption beers?

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I believe it was the aptly named Drip who chided me to "Never assume!"

9. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

You're leaving out the best part ... Texas lost that game 22-6 and went to the Cotton Bowl, where they lost to Arkansas.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

guess that's why it's on Huskerboard.

11. mb

mb Active Member

That's just where I found it tonight. It was EVERYWHERE when it was first posted ... and I don't have any idea where Ground Zero was for the actual post itself.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

So it's entertaining, but bogus. I don't think people were texting crap to their facebook pages etc. 10 years ago. And I doubt Longhorn fan posts that after his team loses.

Draft saved Draft deleted